Thursday, May 28, 2009

Brandon section 2 part 7 The last

I ran deeper into the base stalling for time, trying to think where I was going to go next.

You can't escape Brandon. We know your every move.

Makena... She could peer into my mind, my thoughts... I had to think of something... block out everything. But... what was there to fight for? I'm trapped... my family's dead...

Yes thats right, give up. Nothing you can do, just give up.

Well... if it was going to end here I might as well not go down without a fight... I turned around to face my enemies. Every second I became stronger, and my guess was that they were becoming stronger too. I stretched my arms out, and clapped them together making the walls from the left and right collide together making a metal, jagged barrier. Good... more time to think. Here we go... were did Mariah go...

"Mariah? Hello? Are you here?" I shouted. No answer.

I walked farther into the base, the lights dimming.

We will find you!

Fat chance! Still... I need to find a way out of-

"Hmhmhmhm... I see you have lost your way!" A man said walking around a corner.

"As long as I get out of here alive i'm fine!" I said grudgingly. It was the same guy who asked me those questions.

"Well I don't think that will be possible!" Shadows started forming around him. I gripped my hands in the shape of fists.

Shadowy figures raced towards me. I hooked one, and it disappeared in a puff of smoke, but one pushed me with brute force backwards.

"Oof!" I groaned as I hit the ground.

"You see some things were just meant to be. I can gaurentee this will be your last day. I'm sorry it didn't work out like you thought it could, escaping and winning in the end. Some stories just don't have happy endings." He pulled out a gun and pointed to to my head. I couldn't move at all. The Shadowy figures were pinning me down. "Say your prayers! Click, BOOM!"

Life was fading, I knew that it was done... I knew this was it... I kne...

No comments:

Post a Comment