Thursday, May 7, 2009

Section 2 part 5

I ran outside to see who it was. The moon barely was bright enough to help me see the shadowy figures. Instantly I was kicked down to the ground. Someone put a sack over my head and lifted me off the ground. I heard flapping noises. I was soooo confused. I knew it was going to be a turn for the worse. I had to prepare for the battle of a life time. They dropped me and i hit the floor with a "Ugh huh!" They jerked me off the ground and started pushing me to who knows where.

They sat me down and took the sack off my head.

"If you want to live," a man said, sitting across a table from me, "then truthfuly answer these questions. We have ways of finding out if you are truthful or not." He snickered, "So i'd suggest giving your full cooperation." He lifted a picture up. "Do you know this man?"

The man looked vaguely familiar, like some subcnoscious image that was trying to force its way to my thoughts. "No, im not sure who he is."

I heard a faint beep. He faintly smiled. "Ok... are you familiar with this?" He lifted up a necklace. On it was a moon shaped pendant.

"Where did you get that?!" I asked getting excited.

"Your house. Last week. So you know what it is?"

"Yes? It's a necklace that my parents gave to me when I was little." My parents... oh how I missed my family.

"Hm. Your parents. And do you know what happened to your parents by chance?"

My heart dropped. What could have happened? "No?"

"They refused to give information about your family. The penalty of that was death."

I was shocked. Tears immediatly started swelling up in my eyes.

"Tell me about your family." He asked.

"Um," I started chocking up,"my brother is 7 years younger than me... 'gasp' and, my parents..."

I couldnt take it. I broke out into a fit of tears.

"Your brother... Do you have any other siblings?" He asked.

"No."

Another soft beep.

"Is your name Brandon?"

I didn't want to tell him. I just wanted to get out of here. "No..."

I heard another soft beep and then another one after that.

"You lied. But I wont worry about this one... mistake." He signaled the two guys to put a sack on my head. They started leading me down to the unkown, and threw me in a small room. The floor felt cold, and I really wanted this sack off my head. I focused my energy on the sack and I lifted it off of my head. I could see where I was. In another jail cell. Great, my happy place. It didn't seem as high tech as the the cell I was in last time. But I was finaly tired, and sad, and...lonely... then my thoughts raced back to that photo. Who was that guy on the photo? He looked so familiar, yet... I couldnt put my finger on it... I layed down and dozed off.

No comments:

Post a Comment