Monday, May 4, 2009

It is part 19..... when the twists start coming... and the brandon will start hating.... uh oh.....

After we sent the food throwers to clean up the base, Makena, Kaitlen, Azure, Elyse, Janae and I had a meeting. 
----------------------------------
I lead the six of us out side and to the back of the Sugar Cane Mill. "I think its time." I told them. Makena and Elyse shifted and Janae's eyes darted around. 
"Are you sure?" Elyse asked, I thought for a moment, then nodded. 
"With the Comet coming in 5 days....." I did the math in my head, "We should of left three days ago..." 
Kaitlen and Makena chuckled. "Will we be able to make it in time?" Elyse asked. I smiled, Elyse was alway thinking practically. A.N BUT IN A GOOD WAY!!! 
"If we leave now," I said with confidence, "and make NO stops, we'll get there in time."
"Well, Lets do it!" Janae shouted.
-------------------------------------
When we got there, all dressed in black, we knew it was time.
---------------------------------------------
"How can we destroy them?" They asked in a monotonous voice.
"Let us in," I replied back, "And we will tell you everything, including where Brandon and the rest are hiding." 
They laughed, a long and hideous laugh. 
----------------
It was time. 

1 comment: