Sunday, April 26, 2009

Part 1

"Sigh, Mom we're gonna be late again... like always." I groaned

"Well we're almost there so just be patient" my mom replied.

My heart jumped with excitement when we had finlaly parked on the road next to the beach. I jumped out of the car and dashed toward the beach (barefoot of course... ouch! But thats just how special i am) of course my dad stopped me to take some chairs... When I got to the beach I dropped the chairs on the ground (Pulled some thorns out of my feet) and looked around to see were everyone was. Joe, Nate, and Riley were of course riding some waves with there body boards, Levi was digging a whole for Abby (Mariah's little sister) and Chantel, and Mariah, and the others were all laying in the sun talkin story. Then my eyes came across the food... immediatly my belly barked and groaned. I was relieved to hear Levi say, with his hands cupped around his mouth to get the sound to everyone,

"Time for lunch!!!"

Everyone dashed towards the table with food (And of course on the way there Joe got a face full of sand from Mariahs precise throwing action, making poor Joe wash his face off again).

"Ok lets pray!" Levi said.

As we all bowed our heads, there was a giant flash up in the sky. Ten seconds later a huge BOOOOOM!!! First Riley falls to the ground in agony, and everyone turns there head to the commotion. Then Nate, then me. I felt like someone pierced my back and everything turned black.

No comments:

Post a Comment