Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Part 16....i think...the number are getting all confusing... :P

I watched as Brandon walked-more like limped out of the Mill. Should I go and talk to him? I asked Makena in my head. 
Your choice. She said. I sighed, Better go to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid. I signaled Elyse and she came waking over. "Do you wanna come with me to go and get Brandon?" I asked her.
"Sure, I'm getting bored here anyways." She replied. I laughed. 
We walked out the doors of the old mill, looking for Brandon. "Where did he go?" I asked Elyse. 
"I have no idea, fly up and see if you can find him." I un-curled my white wings and flew up a few feet. Elyse shape-shifted into a Hawk and came up and joined me. 

1 comment:

  1. Raven to make it more unconfusing just say section 2 part ____

    ReplyDelete