Sunday, April 26, 2009

Part 5

I woke up the next morning and sat up, still half asleep. The birds were chirping from tree to tree. You know that feeling? When you wake up in some other room but u feel like you woke up in your room? All of a sudden you wake up and your like "Where am I?...". Well that's what I was feeling. Until everything came rushing back to my head.

"Ugh... my neck is killing me!" I groaned

I had been sleeping on a pretty big tree root, and it made my neck REEEEEEEEEEALY soar. And then... the aroma of food floated into my nostrils. My mouth watered. I was FAMISHED! Think about it, if you were running away from a cop, doing backflips off of skyscraper hotels, and flying with a girl who had WINGS! wouldnt you be hungry? I hopped up and started walking towards a hamburger restruant. Then I checked my pockets for money... no money... looked around for my friends... no friends.

"WeeeeWooooWeeeeWoooo!" A police car blared.

I jumped behind the tree. They went past.

"Oh yeah... got to be careful..." I said catching my breath.

I sat down a little light headed. I just sat there... staring at a rock. I stared really hard for no reason at all. Being me I got angry at it and kicked it (I must have been REALLY hungry). It tumbled about three feet. I sat down again. I stared at the rock... again. I wanted to throw the rock but couldn't because I was too lazy to get up and pick it up. In my lazyness I stretched my arm out to get the rock... my arm didnt reach. I stretched my arm out again and thought "Come to me!". Nothing happened. I threw my arms up out of anger. I looked back at the rock. It was gone. two seconds later it fell from the sky and plopped on the ground.

"Huh? Wha?" I thought.

I looked at the rock again. I stretched my arms out towards the rock and slowly lifted them up. The rock started to levitate above the ground. I was amazed! I moved my arms left and right, and so did the rock move left and right. I made a throwing motion and the rock went back and then shot forward hitting a man in the head.

"OOPS!!!" I said retreating farther into the trees.

I had that agitated feeling again. I turned around quickly and jumped back! There was a human figure standing right in front of me. I prepared myself to lunge!

"Wait! Stop!" The figure pleaded.

"Ugh! Give me a little warning before you sneak up on me like that Raven!" I replied.

"Sorry. I have some food for you. I don't exactly know what you like but its food" Raven said handing me a McDonalds bag.

I hastily swiped the bag from her hands and peered inside the bag. Yes! Cinamon melts, some fries, and a water (You can soooo tell im hungry right now...)! I skarfed down the food and felt heavily satisfied.

"Thank you sooooo much!" I thanked still stuffing my mouth with fries.

"No problem uh problem..." Raven said with a smile that hinted a little disgust from my feasting and occasional (SOOO totaly accidental) burps.

"So what... is happening? Do you know?"

"Sigh. I'm not exactly sure. All I know is this under cover group of... weirdos are tracking down all of us... mutants (Haha! X-men fanatick). As far as what they are gonna do with us after they capture us... I do not know..."

The cheery Raven I knew (at least for the time I had known her) wasn't looking happy at all... That's when I had remembered what she had said earlier about her sister being captured. That's when I heard a voice say "Hello? Hello Brandon?".

"Yeah Raven?" I replied.

Raven looked up from the ground, "I didn't say anything..."

"Huh... I thought I... Oh nevermind..."

"So... um is there anyone else with you?"

"Yeah, but..."

"Oh no! They weren't captured were they?!" Raven gasped.

"No! No, they thankfuly weren't... at least as far as I know..."

Then I heard that voice again, "Brandon! Hello? Can you here me?"

That's when I really got angry. "It has to be Raven! There's no one else here!"

When I looked up to Raven to confront her, I saw her face was white and her eyes were wide open. And once again I had that same agitated feeling. I looked back and saw about a dozen cops lined up in front of us, all armed.

I raised my arms yelling "Don't shoot! I surrender!"

I felt a slight tug on my shirt and then I shot up into the air. I was shocked until I remembered that the girl holding on to my shirt had WINGS on her back. Great way to start the morning right? I could here the bullets sizzle through the air behind us.

"Ahhhh!" Raven screamed as we started plummeting towards the ground.

I had to think of something, and fast! But sadly my brain was going into a panic attack. Raven's grip loosened until she let go of my shirt and she started falling away from me, towards the sand. Then I had that feeling, only this time it was more intense. There was a pole sticking out of the wall for flags and I had an uncontrollable feeling to stretch my hands out in front of me to grab the poll. Well thats just what I did. And I grabbed the pole and i started swinging like a pro acrobat. I kept swinging until the pole broke and I shot forwards. Again an uncontrollable feeling, only this time to start running on the wall. Well I just went with the flow, and started running across the wall. Well that propelled me pretty far, shooting me so far I reached a huge tree in the middle of the mall. I landed kinda roughly on a tree branch, which snapped, I fell onto another tree branch and finaly landed on a pretty decent size branch and my body finaly couldnt take it. I blacked out on that branch.

No comments:

Post a Comment