Sunday, April 26, 2009

Part 9

I thought for a moment before turning to Kaitlen and Makena, "Makena you take the hurt people to the hospital, Kaitlen and I will go and find Azure and the others." 
Makena and Kaitlen nodded. "We'll see you soon." Makena said, as she led everyone out. 

"Are you ready?" I asked Kaitlen. "Ready as I'll ever be." I laughed, as we started walking down a dark hallway. "Pretty creepy." I commented. We both stopped. "Sooooooo who wants to walk down the deep dark stairs first?" I asked, as we came to a staircase going down to what it looked like, nowhere. "Its really dark," Kaitlen said. I looked at her, "No, really?" 
-----------------------------------------------------------------

We slowly walked down the never ending stairs. "God, this isn't scary anymore, I'm just bored." Kaitlen whispered, still walking. "I know, it feels like we've been walking down these stairs forever. Are you sure this is where there keeping Elyse and Azure?" I asked. 
"Pretty sure," She replied. Finally we got to the end of the staircase. Kaitlen was right. At the bottom of the stairs was a medium size room, and lined against the walls were cells. Most of the cells were empty, except for three. Kaitlen and I ran up to them. "Azure! Elyse! Janae!" We both shouted! Kaitlen used her super strengh to open their cells and we were all free. 
Azure, Elyse, Janae, Kaitlen and I ran to the stairs and started up, taking two stairs at a time. But we were soon interuped by a loud voice. We all turned and saw.......... 

No comments:

Post a Comment