Sunday, April 26, 2009

Part 2

When I woke up i was on a stretcher being raced to the emergency room. Then they injected me with a needle (Like one that puts u in deep sleep) and i blacked out again. When I awakened again, I got up from my bed and felt a soarness in my back. I looked and they had done surgery there. But to my amazement right before my eyes my scar disappeared. I got up and went outside the doors. All the nurses and doctors who were there stared at me in disbelief. They guided me down several halls to this medium sized room with chairs set in a circle. In them were Joe, Nate, Chantel, Riley, Mariah, Hannah, Kaitlen, and Daniel. I took a seat in one of the chairs. That's when i noticed that Mariah, for one second, looked transparent. I shook my head thinking it was just me and sure enough when i looked back at her she was perfectly fine. We all talked with eachother about what was going on until one of the doctors (he had an uneasy looking face, pale and almost sad looking) called me into his room. I followed him in and he told me to take a seat. One of the nurses came in and the talked with eachother so muffled the only words i could make out were,"I really don't... but... kill him... needle". I dont think he thought i could hear him but he did once i tried to open the door and escape.

"Get him!" the doctor yelled.

As i tried to slip from the nurses grasp everything around me started shaking or vibrating. Everyone outside the room could here banging and clanging and yelling. Mariah and several other people ran to the door to peer through the window but a cloth was obscuring their vision. Mariah pressed her ear on the door to try and hear better what was going on. To everyones surprise she fell (yes thats right) through the door like a ghost. She found herself inside the room i was in. The doctor saw the whole thing and yelled after pure fritghtfullness. Mariah grabbed on to me and she flew through the door again.

"Wow!" I said "What just happened?!"

"I don't know..." Mariah replied looking down at the ground.

"We need to get out of here!" I said to everyone.

We ran to the doors that led out of the emergency rooms but it was locked with a secret code.

"Errrgh! It wont budge!" Nate said trying to open the doors.

We all tried but no one had luck until Kaitlen tried. She tried to open the doors with all her strength when all of a sudden they broke open. Everyone looked at Kaitlen with their jaws practicaly dropped to the ground as she held the pried open door with one hand. The door was ripped off of it's hinges and now in a one handed grasp in Kaitlens hand!!! For about ten seconds everyone just stared until someone (Im not quiet sure who it was, but if u add urself into the story it'll have sort of an ironic twist) shouted "Come on! Let's go!" We all dashed towards the exit of the hospital, and we burst out into the sunshine. We didnt know what we should have done next so we kept running.

No comments:

Post a Comment