Sunday, April 26, 2009

Part 11

We all spun around to look at Azure, whose skin was the color of ice, and as cold as ice too. 
"Ohmygoodness" I said, as Azure touched the railing, which turned into, you guessed it, ice. 
"Woah, Azure! you got an awesome power!!!" Janae said. Azure smiled her signature smile, "I know!!! this is sooooo cool!!!, no pun intended." We all laughed. 
"Quick!" I said to everyone, "We have to go before anyone else comes." I started running up the everlasting stairs, followed by Elyse, Azure, Janae and Kaitlen. 
-----------------------------------------------------
I un-curled my wings, and was about to take off, when I realized I had no idea where we were supposed to meet makena and the others. I called all the girls over, "Hey," I said, "I have NO idea where we are supposed to go." I admitted. We all looked around, brainstorming. Then Elyse spoke up, "Can you try to contact Makena?" 
I looked around at everyone, "I can try, but no promises. Still think of other ways." I told them, as I walked off, concentrating hard. 
Makena? Can you hear me?? 
No answer. 
Makena? Where are we supposed to meet you guys??? 
I sighed. Then I felt a presence in my head. 
Raven! Finally, your shields down, I can finally hear you. 
I smiled and gave Elyse a thumbs up.
Where are you guys, what has been going on? 
The voice spoke again. 
I took everyone out, and we got away, then met up with Jesse and the others, and we are all at a secret base. Meet up there. 
Makena gave me the coordinates. I walked to where my friends were, "Let go." 

No comments:

Post a Comment